You’re getting a chance to share your views to help revitalize the downtown core.
The municipality is hosting multiple engagement sessions and launching an online survey to get public feedback.
Six public events will take place over the next several weeks.
- June 26, Fort McMurray Urban Market – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- June 27, MacDonald Island Park – 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- July 1, Heritage Shipyard – 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- July 4, Fort McMurray Giants Home Game at Shell Place – 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- July 10, Fort McMurray urban Market – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- July 15, MacDonald Island Park – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
After all the public feedback is taken in, the municipality plans to bring a report back to Wood Buffalo council.
People looking for more information, or are looking to take the online survey, can visit rmwb.ca/downtown.