Residents are being given the green light to go back to their homes after a gas leak in the Fort McKay First Nation.
ATCO Gas has shut off a gas line after it was damaged by a piece of equipment around the new Riverside Care Facility.
The municipality says 75 homes were evacuated as a precaution.
They note some households may be experiencing some electrical problems until ATCO fixes the line.
Meanwhile, Wood Buffalo RCMP are once again allowing access to the rural hamlet after it was closed off.