Bylaw Services is sending out their weekly bylaw update with photo radars and DriveSafe Intersection Safety Systems placed across Fort McMurray.
Photo Radars will be set up in the following areas:
- Beacon Hill
- Callen Drive
- Christina Gordon Public School
- Coventry Drive
- Heritage Drive
- Loutit Road
- Morrison Street
- St. Kateri Catholic School
- Thickwood Boulevard
- Timberline Drive
- Walter and Gladys Hill Public School
- School Zones within the Urban Service Area
To view a list of photo radar locations, please visit rmwb.ca/photoradar.
Drivesafe Intersection Safety Systems will be put in place at these high-risk intersections:
- Confederation Way and Paquette Drive
- Franklin Avenue and Hospital Street
- Franklin Avenue and Tamarack Village Mall
- Thickwood Boulevard and Cornwall Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Real Martin Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Silin Forest Road
- Thickwood Boulevard and Woodland Drive
Meanwhile, all pet owners must register their pets in the RMWB this April. This can help with accurate pet populations and identify our region’s needs for animal recreational, health, and emergency response services.
For more information, you can head rmwb.ca/petlicensing.