Bylaw Services is sending out their weekly bylaw update with photo radars and DriveSafe Intersection Safety Systems placed across Fort McMurray.
Photo radar vehicles will be located near the following areas for week of Dec. 12-18, 2016:
- Manning Avenue
- Silin Forrest Road
- Carteret Drive
- Highway 63 between Morrison Street and Beacon Hill
- Confederation Way
- School Zones within the Urban Service Area
To view a list of photo radar locations, please visit rmwb.ca/photoradar.
DriveSafe Intersection Safety Systems are active at the following intersections:
- Thickwood Boulevard and Silin Forest Road
- Thickwood Boulevard and Woodland Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Cornwall Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Real Martin Drive
- Franklin Avenue and Tamarack Village Mall
- Franklin Avenue and Hospital Street
- Confederation Way and Paquette Drive
Bylaw Services is also reminding motorists with the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it is easy to get caught up in the rush. Remember that Accessible Parking is provided for those with mobility issues. These stalls are helpful for those who have difficulty walking longer distances.
It’s also important to remember that vehicles should not stop or park in fire lanes as they’re intended for emergency vehicles only. Let’s work together to ensure these lanes are safe and obstruction free.