The Fort McMurray urban market schedule has been announced.
Losing two months of operations due to the wildfire, the market will open back up on August 10th from 11 am to 6 pm.
Starting back in 2013 as just a pilot project, the community event went pass expectations and will now enter its fourth year at Jubilee Plaza.
Though residents are used to the community event lasting four months, it will still end on September 28th.
The community event gives residents the chance to come and bye fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, ethnic foods and even hand crafts. Many community groups also use the market to meet with residents.
Revised Schedule for the Market:
- Wednesday, August 10th: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 17th: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, August 27th: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 31st: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, September 10th: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 14th: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 28th: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.