The 60th Annual Grammy Awards set up shop in Madison Square Garden last night – back in New York City for the first time in 15 years. And there was a lot to take in. If you didn’t have the chance to digest the entire undertaking, we’ve got you covered with the ultra-fast, ultra-digestible best 6 moments of the night.
1) James Corden gave people puppies. Why doesn’t this happen in real life?
2) Rihanna did… this with her leg. We can’t dance like she can. People would call an ambulance.
3) Lorde pulled a Rihanna with a fashion flask.
4) Kesha sang with everyone.
5) Janelle Monae got real.
6) And Blue Ivy Carter got all kinds of extra telling her parents to cool it.
Ok we said 6, but here’s more puppies for good measure.