Bylaw Services is sending out their weekly bylaw update with photo radars and DriveSafe Intersection Safety Systems placed across Fort McMurray.
Photo Radars will be set up in the following areas:
- Callen Drive
- Confederation Way
- Coventry Drive
- Gregoire Drive
- Highway 69 – Saprae Creek Trai
- Heritage Drive
- Ross Haven Drive
- Signal Road
- Christina Gordon Public School
- St. Kateri Catholic School
- Walter and Gladys Hill Public School
- School Zones within the Urban Service Area
To view a list of all locations you can visit rmwb.ca/photoradar.
Drivesafe Intersection Safety Systems will be put in place at these high-risk intersections:
- Confederation Way and Paquette Drive
- Franklin Avenue and Hospital Street
- Franklin Avenue and Tamarack Village Mall
- Thickwood Boulevard and Cornwall Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Real Martin Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Silin Forest Road
- Thickwood Boulevard and Woodland Drive
Meanwhile, bylaw services are also reminding residents living in the heavily damaged areas that sweeping crews will be cleaning the streets starting in June.
New No-Parking signs will be set up 48 hours before work starts in the communities.