Bylaw Services is sending out their weekly bylaw update with photo radars and DriveSafe Intersection Safety Systems placed across Fort McMurray.
Photo radar vehicles will be located near the following areas for week of Dec. 26 to Jan. 1, 2017:
- Franklin Avenue
- Millennium Drive
- Beacon Hill Drive
- Eagle Ridge
- Highway 63 between Hospital Street and Visitor Bureau
- Highway 69
To view a list of photo radar locations, please visit rmwb.ca/photoradar.
DriveSafe Intersection Safety Systems are active at the following intersections:
- Thickwood Boulevard and Silin Forest Road
- Thickwood Boulevard and Woodland Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Cornwall Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Real Martin Drive
- Franklin Avenue and Tamarack Village Mall
- Franklin Avenue and Hospital Street
- Confederation Way and Paquette Drive
The RMWB is also reminding residents that ringing in the new year comes with celebration, whether you’re headed to a party or festive function make sure you park accordingly and know overnight parking regulations.
A vehicle can be parked in one spot for 48 hours where there are no posted parking restrictions, always remember to check corresponding signage.
There are also a number of public parking lots that can be used on a daily basis, overnight parking is not permitted in these areas.