It’s not about the turkey, it’s not about the month’s worth of mash potato leftovers and it’s not about the copious amounts of whip cream that surround your sliver of pumpkin pie. It’s about taking a moment to realize just how lucky we are. We may not be in the best position we’ve ever been in our lives but just to be alive, is something to appreciate.
A few things I’m thankful for:
- You, for taking the time to read this blog.
- MTV’s True Life, for making my problems feel a lot less weird.
- My friends, who are the coolest pieces to this puzzle I call my life.
- My family, for being the weirdest, funniest, most supportive group of people I could ask for.
- My job, for teaching me strength.
- Fort McMurray, for giving me life experience (and a lot of it).
- NAIT, for the best experience while gaining education.
- The Weeknd and Daft Punk, for Starboy
- My car, for despite being 16 years old, having heated seats.
- The future, for being bright!
Make sure to let those who mean the most to you, know. What are you thankful for?