Bylaw Services is sending out their weekly bylaw update with photo radars and DriveSafe Intersection Safety Systems placed across Fort McMurray.
Photo Radars will be set up in the following areas:
- Confederation Way – eastbound
- Gregoire Drive
- Highway 63 between Morrison Street and Hospital Street
- Highway 69
- Real Martin Drive
- School Zones within the Urban Service Area
To view a list of photo radar locations, please visit rmwb.ca/photoradar.
Drivesafe Intersection Safety Systems will be put in place at these high risk intersections:
- Confederation Way and Paquette Drive
- Franklin Avenue and Hospital Street
- Franklin Avenue and Tamarack Village Mall
- Thickwood Boulevard and Cornwall Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Real Martin Drive
- Thickwood Boulevard and Silin Forest Road
- Thickwood Boulevard and Woodland Drive
Bylaw services also want to remind residents that accessible parking stalls are a necessity for residents with mobility issues. Not having these stalls could cause a dramatic impact on their lives.
They want motorists to consider the impact of parking in an accessible stall and leave these spaces available for those who depend on them.
A valid placard is required to use accessible parking stalls.
For more information you can visit the Service Alberta website.