All over the world laws I can barely fathom the purpose of have been made and to this day no one really knows why. Here’s just a few I’ve found.
1. In Thailand it is illegal to step on money.
2. In Britain it is illegal to handle a salmon in suspicious circumstances.
I love trying to imagine the event that took place to make this law a thing.
3. In Switzerland, it is illegal to flush a toilet after 10pm.
Guess that late night poop has gotta hang out until morning.
4. In Russia, Vladimir Putin just recently made it illegal to tell kids that gay people exist.
Because that’s not TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY insane! *he says dripping sarcasm*
5. In Argentina, there is a law that states that Argentine nightclubs must play the same amount of tango music as all other forms of music combined.
6. In Utah, a husband is responsible for his wife’s actions as long as he is with her at the time of her “actions.”
7. In Oklahoma, it is against the law to have a sleeping donkey in your bathtub after 7 pm.
8. Bear wrestling is illegal in Alabama.
It should probably be common sense not to do that anyway
9. In Canada it’s illegal to print, publish, distribute, sell, or own for the purpose of publishing a comic book that shows a crime.
10. In Milan it’s illegal to NOT smile in public, if you are caught not smiling you could face a fine.
I didn’t include any North Korean Laws because that was to easy but I really wanted to toss this one in here.
In North Korea it is illegal to be sarcastic, in some cases this could be punishable by death